zondag 6 september 2015

Back from Bretagne with paper pieced blocks

We had a beautiful week in Bretagne, France. Walking along the seaside and through very old villages. We enjoyed the mussels and fish. I loved our morning coffee at salon du thé 'A la Belle Meuniere'. We will be back for sure.

Salon du thé 'A la belle meuniere' in St. Cast de Guildo. In the season you
are happy to have a table, but we could sit here quiet every morning., 
A café viennois


I know, I know.... but it is delicious!!!
From our house we had this wonderful view!! In the evening the cable is full with swallows.


I brought my sewing machine and a box with scraps with me to France. My husband likes to read in the night and sleaps untill ten o'clock in the morning. I am a early riser, so I sat behind my sewing machine and enjoyed the specteculair view while sewing. Beautiful sunrises. I drawed some foundation patterns and sewed some blocks. One shoe for my shoe project and some pottery blocks.I larned a lot by drawing and sewing the blocks and will improve the patterns a little.

Ik heb mijn naaimachine en een doos met restlapjes meegenomen naar Bretagne. Mijn man leest midden in de nacht en slaapt dan heerlijk uit tot tien uur, terwijl ik graag vroeg op sta. Dus kon ik 's ochtends vroeg achter mijn naaimachine zitten en ook nog eens van het spectaculaire uitzicht genieten. Ik heb wat foundation patronen getekend en wat blokken genaaid. Een schoen voor mijn schoenenproject en wat 'diggelwerk', zoals mijn moeder altijd zei.



I tested this pattern for my shoe project
I love to sew chinaware with scraps! It is fun to draw this patterns.




So nice of you to stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment. I love it.

Fijn dat u langs kwam, ik hoor graag van iedereen en stel commentaar zeer op prijs.

Love from Amsterdam and keep quilting and sewing

Maartje        maartjequilt@gmail.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten